Thursday 1 December 2011

November 2011 round up–Panettone

This month’s Fresh from the oven challenge was hosted by Sarah of Maison cupcake (link below) who shared with us a recipe for the delicious Italian Christmas cake – panettone.

easy-panettone-recipe

Maison cupcake

Panettone - My Custard Pie FFTO

My custard pie

C penettone

Lavender and lime

panettone

mushitza

CIMG2335

La cuisine de Sarah

IMG_3740

Veg junction

panettone ffto 2

Valentina

anita

Slice of my life

DSCF1661

Confessions of a curious cuisinere

Fresh-from-the-Oven-panettone

Fuss free flavours

Ellens52 panettone

Ellen’s 52

panettonecrop

The kitchen-maid

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fewer entries compared to the last round up. This was really challenging and an amazing learning experience. Looking forward to the DEC challenge.

Tina Vesić said...

It was really challenging for me, too, but it was very worth it :))
They all look so delicious :)

Mary Bergfeld said...

These panettone all look wonderful and it is one of my favorite Christmas breads. I am new toyour blog, so I took some time to browse through your earlier posts. I'm so glad I did that. I really like the food and recipes you share with your readers. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

Brandon | Panettone said...

It seems that no two homemade panettones are alike