Friday 30 December 2011

December 2011 Roundup - Festve Wreath

This months challenge was hosted by me, Michelle from Utterly Scrummy Food For Families. I hope you all enjoyed it! There were many delicous Festive Wreaths made by our members, both sweet and savoury.  Please click on the caption under each picture for a link to the corresponding blog post.  Many thanks to all those who took part in the December challenge, despite it being a very busy month with the inevitable Chrismtas baking, cooking and shopping marathons.
My Custard Pie

Valentina

Kitchen Maid

J's Kitchen

Lavender and Lime

Hungry Hinny

Ellen's 52

Best wishes for the festive season from both Claire and I along with our heartfelt thanks for supporting Fresh from the Oven. 

Happy New Year everyone!

11 comments:

Please Do Not Feed The Animals. said...

Wow - they all look gorgeous. Really professional looking. Every single one of them. I just ran out of time but I'm actually a wee bit pleased I didn't enter now as my one would have stood out like a sore thumb with all these beauties.

Tina Vesić said...

They all look so great! :)
I'm really happy I took part in this challenge because I had an irrational fear of dough twisting :D and now I know I can do the twist without breaking the dough :))

Happy New Year everyone and may all your wishes come true! ♥♥♥

Karen S Booth said...

They all look wonderful!
Happy New Year!

Janice said...

How delcious they all look.

Anonymous said...

thanks for a great challenge and round up!

Anonymous said...

They all look great, sorry I didn't get time to participate this month. Thanks again for hosting.

Sally - My Custard Pie said...

It's been a great year of baking - Happy New Year to you all. Only missed one month...and resolve to try not to miss any in 2012.

delonghi toaster oven said...

I love the creation of "kitchen maid". Makes me feel hungry. I love that blaze of sugary syrup.

washers repair littleton co said...

These pastries are very mouth watering and skillfully designed and baked by professional bakers. A must for every morning breakfast.

Unknown said...

There is something so amazing I can´t even describe it really well that I tried when I was in Argentina. It is called: crema pastelera, or pastelera cream (I don´t think there is even a translation). It is a yellow past with sugar that is unbelievably tasty. I used to have a bakery rigth in front of the apartment for rent in buenos aires I had when I was there. I bought there every day! You should try it, I see you lake pastry!

ZeeshanAli said...

Thanks for Nice and Informative Post. This article is really contains lot more information about This Topic. professional coaching singapore